Columbus helps customers migrate from physical servers to a cloud environment without compromising security or performance. By design, our solutions support complex systems with highly sensitive data — where customers require total visibility and zero downtime.
With our unique command of mission-critical systems, we’ve earned the trust of NASA, CDC and other large agencies with complex computing requirements. Columbus works with each customer to assess cost, strategically plan and seamlessly implement cloud architectures. This move allows agencies to meet goals for high availability of data, rigorous security, reduced operating costs and a smaller IT footprint.
Columbus leverages our partnership with AWS to give our customers direct access to training, certifications and subject-matter expertise. Together, Columbus and AWS offer comprehensive, ongoing support — during migration and beyond.
- Conducting cost analysis to create a cogent business case for migration
- Moving on-premise assets to a cloud environment while ensuring consistent uptime, security and productivity
- Advising on optimal strategies, benefits and business planning
- Helping customers map their current environment and identify optimal uses for cloud technology
Enterprise Cloud Architecture
- Defining all components and their relationships to configure cloud environments that accommodate customers’ precise needs
Certifications & Compliance
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Consulting Partner
Connect with our team of experts.
Together, we’ll explore solutions to your specific mission challenges.