Columbus has been supporting NASA in its interplanetary science missions for over 20 years. We have supported NASA on numerous missions and projects such as CAL, InSight, Juno, MRO, MSL, Europa Clipper/Lander, Mars 2020, MIRI, MAVEN etc.
We have in-depth experience supporting real-time satellite operations and maintenance. We provide software engineering, analysis and modeling, instrument development, website development and maintenance, outreach, help desk services etc. for multiple missions enabling them to conduct high quality science.
Columbus is dedicated to the highest level of customer satisfaction possible by providing the highest quality solutions possible in the areas of Science & Research, Technology and Engineering.
Science Studies and Analyses
- Requirements Definitions
- Trade Studies
- Candidate Studies
- Feasibility Studies
Science Data Management
- Telemetry (Data Ingestion)
- Data Processing
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Science Data Modeling and Simulation
Science Program Management
- Mission Scheduling
- PMO Services
- Quality Assurance
- Workforce Management
- Satellite Command and Control
- Cost Management (Cost Control and Innovation)
- Mission-Oriented Systems Engineering (Systems Engineering Assessment, Policy Development, Enterprise Architecture, Configuration Management, Risk Management, Validation and Verification)
- Ground Systems Support (Communication Networks, Antennas, Telemetry), science data development and maintenance, and information systems
Connect with our team of experts.
Together, we’ll explore solutions to your specific mission challenges.