For nearly 15 years, Columbus has provided NIH and CDC with mission-enabling research and science support in Microbiology, Epidemiology, Biology, Entomology, Virology, Research Dissemination, and Human Subject Management. Columbus provides research/analysis, field investigations, development of methodologies and protocols, submission of articles to industry journals, human-subject management, survey development/interviewing of study subjects, and animal care/research. We have performed scientific analysis of vector-borne infectious diseases along with SAS-based biometrics. We provide regulatory affairs support including validation and compliance.
Columbus’ IT services include clinical data management, bioinformatics, SAS analysis, data warehousing, validation (GxP), healthcare informatics, research software & bio-surveillance, web-application development, database prototyping, IT operations, infrastructure engineering and data integration. We have supported statistical analysis, program analysis, public health education & outreach. Our SMEs include MD’s, Ph.D.s, RNs, scientists, analysts, grant researchers and IT specialists.
- Research on Human and Non-Human Subjects
- Design and analysis of clinical trials – statistical sections, study design, randomization and stratification methods, power and sample size calculations, interim monitoring and analysis plans, data analytic plans
- Disease Management
- Health Communication
- Clinical Trial Portfolio Analysis
- Providing SMEs, Ph.D.s and Doctors in niche subjects
- Conducting Research and Experiments in public health, behavioral sciences, microbiology services, pharmaceutical services, nursing, medical and surgical services, epidemiology and research, health science, occupational therapy, behavior modification services etc.
- Consulting – Providing Scientific/Professional analyses and Advice
- Science Data Management – Obtaining, Securing, Compiling, Organizing and Storing
- Bioinformatics Software (Proteomics) Support
- Biological Databases (Gene Sequences, Protein Sequences) Management
- Integrating Genomic Information into Electronic Health Record
- Computational Biology
- Biomedical imaging, Image analysis
- Architectural and Engineering
- Facilities and Maintenance
- Web-based systems for the collection, storage, QA, and reporting of study data and for monitoring trial performance – CRMS, DAIDS Portal
- Digital Library Management, Content Management, Asset Management
- IT Support – Scientific data and help desk
- Grants Management
- Logistical support for Meetings and Conferences
- Writing and editing – policy, protocols, publications, reports, transcription, graphics design
- Quality Assurance – Evaluation and Improvement of Programs and Research
Connect with our team of experts.
Together, we’ll explore solutions to your specific mission challenges.