Columbus provides Scientific and Life Sciences Services to a variety of Federal customers. We provide staffing and technical support commensurate with program requirements, and support several mission-critical efforts in the realm of vector-borne diseases. Our experience in this realm is not limited to the Department of Health and Human Services. Columbus engages in planetary and earth science research projects with affiliated Federal agencies, providing vital support across multiple functional disciplines.
Examples of our Science Services include:
- Science Data Processing: Earth/Space Science, Metadata, ISO 19115, Principal Investigator
- Research & Science Support: Microbiology, Epidemiology, Biology, Entomology, Virology, Research Dissemination, Human Subject Management
- Studies: Research and Analysis, Field Investigations, Development of Methodologies and Protocols, Submission of Whitepapers and Articles to Industry Journals, Human Subject Management, Survey Development and Interviewing of Study Subjects, Animal Care and Research
- IT Services: Clinical Data Management, Bioinformatics, SAS Analysis, Data Warehouse/BI, Validation (GxP), Healthcare Informatics
- Program Support: Analytics, Statistical Analysis, Subject Matter Experts, Program Analysis, Public Health Education & Outreach
- Regulatory Affairs: Validation and Compliance