Columbus Technologies and Services, Inc. is a Small Disadvantaged Business, providing human and technical resources and solutions to help solve our client’s most pressing technical, strategic and operational challenges.
Columbus offers a wide range of technical and professional expertise in the government sector complemented by proven business processes.
- Software Engineering/Web Development: C++, JAVA, PERL, Oracle, etc.
- IT Infrastructure: UNIX/Linux-based System design and administration, data centers
- IT Security: Network and host-based for mission-critical and business applications
- Databases: Architect, implement, and administer Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
- Hardware Engineering: Electrical and mechanical design, build and test
- Military logistics: Troop deployment support in the areas of human resources, equipment and finance
- Scientists: Biology and scientific research
- Other professional services including: accounting, training, civil engineering and human resources
Diversified Technology & Services of Virginia Inc. (DTSV):
Document Processing, Content Management – expertise in electronic imaging and superb management of massive-scale record workflows. From this base, we are evolving into a company that is a recognized leader in a full range of offerings for business process workflow development, high-tech electronic imaging, content management software development, and secure content management systems hosting.
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) is a leading provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the U.S. military, agencies of the Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and other U.S. Government civil agencies, as well as to customers in selected commercial markets. With more than 43,000 employees in over 150 cities worldwide, SAIC engineers and scientists solve complex technical challenges requiring innovative solutions for customers’ mission-critical functions.