SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) provides for electronic procurement of Engineering, Financial, and Program Management support services. Using SeaPort-e, the Navy Virtual SYSCOM (VS) Commanders (NAVAIR, NAVSEA, NAVSUP and SPAWAR) has adopted an integrated approach to contracting for support services.
Columbus offers software engineering, training systems, web and database development, IT infrastructure, IT security, hardware engineering, logistics, scientific research, and professional services.
To that end we provide comprehensive training, and we adhere to all applicable standards and processes for the work being performed. Columbus practices continuous process improvement, and has ongoing programs for certification in ISO 9000 and CMMI.
Columbus management, from the CEO to individual Program Managers, commits to delivering products and services that meet or exceed their specified requirements, on time, and within budget. Columbus implements
quality assurance at corporate and program levels, and incorporates customer assessments and Columbus responses into our quality plans.
The principal elements of the Columbus QA Policy are:
- Evaluation of activities and products against applicable processes
- Communication of quality issues with all stakeholders, and follow-through on resolutions
- Recording of all QA activities.
- Development of detailed contract QA Plan, to include processes, resources, stakeholders, monitoring, auditing, and escalation.
US Navy Authoring Instructional Materials (AIM) / Electronic Training Environment (ETE)
JPL Technical Support Effort Personnel
Wide range of software engineering support, including analysis,design, implementation, test, installation, maintenance, quality assurance, and training. Dozens of projects and missions; flight systems, ground systems,
and science applications.
Health and Human Services Cooperative Administrative Support Unit
HHS task orders for engineering, science, logistics, planning, and IT
- Software Engineering/Web Development: C++, JAVA, PERL, Oracle, etc.
- IT Infrastructure: UNIX/Linux-based System design and administration, data centers
- IT Security: Network and host-based for mission-critical and business applications
- Databases: Architect, implement, and administer Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
- Hardware Engineering: Electrical and mechanical design, build and test
- Military logistics: Troop deployment support in the areas of human resources, equipment and finance
- Scientists: Biology and scientific research
- Other professional services including: accounting, training, civil engineering and human resources
Diversified Technology & Services of Virginia Inc. (DTSV):
Document Processing, Content Management – expertise in electronic imaging and superb management of massive-scale record workflows. From this base, we are evolving into a company that is a recognized leader in a full range of offerings for business process workflow development, high-tech electronic imaging, content management software development, and secure content management systems hosting.