Rocky Mountain Region CASU
Cooperative Administrative Support Unit (CASU)
The Rocky Mountain CASU is a nationwide multi-agency contract hosted by the U.S Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to provide solutions in IT, engineering, logistics, management and administration.
- End Customers Include: CDC, DOE, DOI, GSA, etc.
- Rapidly transitioned 70 staff members in a time-critical situation
- Columbus provides a wide range of technical and business support services including:
- Field hydrological engineering analysis and quality assurance for the Bureau of Land Reclamation
- Subject Matter Expertise in cost accounting analysis and process improvement for the Defense Financial and Accounting Service (DFAS)
- Managing requirements, development and support of IT systems utilized for acquisition and contract administration by the GSA Federal Technology Service, Region 8 (GSA FTS)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data collection, analysis, quality control and software development for the Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
- Field construction inspection for the Department of Interior (DOI)